Open position at NatéoSanté: Key Account Manager
Blog 9 Sep 2022
As part of our business development, we are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our team.
Join us and benefit from:
- a dynamic and fast growing company where new challenges are to be taken on daily
- a booming international market where there is still so much to do: the potential is immense
- the excellence of French manufacturing and a range of high-tech design solutions
- a top-of-the-range brand with strong values: eco-design, human commitment, innovation and guaranteed performance
- a human-sized company where it is good to work and which promotes agility, initiative, team spirit and excellence
- an environment that is stimulating, exciting and healthy (with purified air of course)
- an ideal location, between the dynamism of the city of Nantes and the fresh air of the Pornic coast
Reporting to the Director of Operations, in close collaboration with the Marketing department, your main missions will be to:
- Define and then implement prospecting and commercial action plans for Key Accounts
- Analyse the needs of prospects, according to the targeted markets and sectors
- Identify the key interlocutors within the targeted companies (databases, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Make visits, directly or in support of our distributor partners, to Key Account prospects
- Participate in events and demonstrations: fairs, conferences, etc.
- Make quotations and negotiate contracts, including master contracts
- Support the clients until the deployment of solutions (recommendations for use, communication with stakeholders, etc.)
- Build customer loyalty and detect additional sales opportunities
- Provide a first level of after-sales customer service if necessary
- Identify tenders in the targeted sectors
- Share sectoral and competitive information with the Marketing department
- Produce regular reporting of commercial activities to management
- Fill in the structuring indicators and tools: CRM and dashboards
…and even more!
We are looking for a new team member who is agile, reactive and able to manage several subjects in parallel with rigour, method and organisation, all in a demanding business environment.
- An excellent negotiator, with interpersonal skills allowing to create and sustain relationships with demanding customers, including to a high level of responsibilities
- Mastering key account sales techniques (dialogue with various intermediaries) and knowing how to sell high-tech solutions in a high-end brand environment
- Committed and results-oriented
- Rigorous, organized and persevering
- Having a team spirit and wishing to integrate a human adventure
- Sensitive to the fundamental values of NatéoSanté
- With a higher commercial education
- With 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position or as a B to B salesperson
- Fluent in English et en français
Find all the news about NatéoSanté
Thierry Ricci: «Air Coach is both a technological and behavioural revolution!»
Air quality 22 May 2023
NatéoSanté at the 2023 Work Environment and Purchasing Exhibition!
Events 05 May 2023