EOLIS Air Manager filter unit
A high-performance, medical-grade filtration system
- Bactericidal, virucidal and acaricidal pre-filter (ISO 18184:2019 and NF G39-011 certified)
- Very high density activated carbon filter
- Medical grade HEPA 13 filter (EN 1822 certified)
- Oxidation filter
Virucidal and biocidal filter.
Bactericidal, virucidal, acaricidal filter.
UV-C lamp 7w
Germicidal UV-C lamp effective against micro-organisms.
EOLIS Air Manager trolley
Move your air purifier easily from one room to another.
Fill in the form to submit your request.
Talk to one of our indoor air quality experts.
Find a distributor near you among our network of partners.
Une filtration de qualité médicale pour une efficacité optimale
In order to meet the work requirements of each professional, the EOLIS Air Manager air purifier offers a tailored filter unit that can be adapted to meet every need. All our filter units are certified and individually tested to guarantee optimal purification efficiency. The filter unit should be changed on average once a year for 24-hour operation. The EOLIS Air Manager professional air purifier shows you in real time how worn out your filters are. So you know exactly when you need to change them.
The exclusive combination of four filters
The EOLIS Air Manager filter unit consists of four filters to ensure the best treatment of your indoor air:
1 – Bactericidal, virucidal and acaricidal filter (ISO 18184:2019 and NF G39-011 certified)
- Captures macro-particles (hair, animal fur, dust, etc.).
- This filter underwent a bactericidal, virucidal and acaricidal treatment allowing it to effectively act on bacteria, viruses and mites.
- Washable and replaceable, it extends the lifespan of the HEPA filter.
2 – Very high density activated carbon filter
- Destroys embedded odours (even those permeating fabrics, walls, etc.): cigarettes, stale tobacco.
- Absorbs VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds): formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, tetrachloroethylene, ammonia vapours, bleach, etc.
- Captures gases that can be toxic: pesticides, kitchen fumes, hydrogen sulphide, etc.
- Accelerates the decomposition process of ozone in ambient air
3 – Medical grade HEPA 13 filter (EN 1822 certified)
- Captures fine particles (micro-particles) as small as 0.0003 mm (0.3 µm) for the HEPA H13 filter. These fine particles penetrate airways and can cause asthma and respiratory allergies.
- Captures fine dust, pollen, diesel particles, pesticides, micro-organisms (bacteria, mites, spores, fungi, moulds, etc.).
4 – Oxidation filter
- This filter removes VOCs thoroughly.
- In combination with the UV-C lamps, it corresponds to the oxidation function, which can be activated and deactivated as desired via the air purifier’s control panel.
Other filters and accessories for EOLIS Air Manager
Biocidal and virucidal filter
Bactericidal, virucidal, acaricidal filter.See the product
EOLIS Air Manager trolley
Move your air purifier easily from one room to another.See the product
EOLIS Air Manager 7w UV-C lamp
Germicidal UV-C lamp effective against micro-organisms.See the product
EOLIS Air Manager wall bracket
Mount your air purifier on the wall for safety, aesthetic or space reasons.See the product
All the EOLIS Air Manager range
Discover all the features and functionalities of the EOLIS Air Manager professional air purifiers.
Find the nearest reseller
Trained in the latest technologies related to indoor air quality and NatéoSanté solutions, our distribution partners near you will be able to advise you to best meet your needs.