EOLIS Air Manager professional air purifier performance report on fine particles (PM2.5) present in the air.
The EOLIS Air Manager 600 air purifier is placed in a 50 m3 room.
- Initial air quality: polluted.
- The EOLIS Air Manager is switched on at maximum speed (speed 5) for 120 minutes.
- The PM2.5 particulate matter concentration is measured every 2 minutes.
- Note: This term refers to fine particles less than 2.5 μm in diameter.
Measuring device used:
- Professional device for measuring the concentration of PM2.5 fine particles present in room air.
Type of filters integrated in the EOLIS Air Manager:
- Perform + (20 mm bactericidal, virucidal, acaricidal pre-filter + 48 mm HEPA H13 filter + 22 mm VHD activated carbon filter + 5 mm oxydation filter)
These tests show the ability of the EOLIS Air Manager to reduce the level of fine particles in a defined enclosed space.
The green zone represents the “quality zone“, which corresponds to good air quality: low air pollution.
Conclusion on the performance of the EOLIS Air Manager on fine particles
This test shows that in 60 minutes, the EOLIS Air Manager 600 professional air purifier reduces the quantity of PM2.5 particles by 96.3% in an enclosed area suitable for the recommended treatment surface.
* Tests carried out in the NatéoSanté design office